After Friday I've come up with a few ideas to extend our documentary.
I think looking at how we use our time in general rather than just to do with food is really good. Expanding on the point of how nobody in suits had the time to talk to us when we were trying to interview them.
I've had an idea about showing two different days, one of a person who has a very busy lifestyle and one who has a more relaxed one. I thought we could maybe do this by using split screen. For example we could start with one screen showing someone constantly pressing snooze on their alarm compared with someone waking up straight away. Then they could describe how they didn't have time for breakfast. The other screen could show them getting up in time to make a proper breakfast.
We can show this also by the first person would take two hours out of their day to go to the gym. Then the second person would have already done their exercise by walking and using the stairs. Therefore having time to go straight home after work and spend time with their partner/family.
We can use the interviews of people in a rush at the start to introduce our argument then back this up by showing the difference between the two lifestyles.
To show we are trying to compare them we could also use the same voice for both parts of the split screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment