Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Our point of view

I think its really important that we know exactly what point we want to make with the film, because I think our idea has changed from the original one.

I know we want to show two opposing ways in which we prepare and eat a meal. But I think we need to decide if we want to talk about why it is that we choose between the different ways. So for example it could just be that we are lazy or it could be that we just dont have time.

Ive been thinking of ways in which we could do this, and I thought maybe follow someone over a week on what they eat and when. This would show us what effects this. It might be a rubbish idea but i thought of someone maybe doing a blog about what they eat. But I don't really know if thats any good, if anyone else has an idea of how we can show it?

No comments:

Post a Comment